Thursday, July 5, 2012

Teacher, Teacher!

I'm excited to share with you all that I will be teaching a class in the fall at Duke Continuing Studies for their Event Development Certificate Program.  The class is called Planning A Celebratory Event and will take place on Friday, November 2nd.  For those of you who are local and interested in learning more about how to plan various kinds of events and perhaps even how to one day become an event planner, this is a great opportunity.  There are some great courses being taught on various topics, and I'm the only one teaching on social event planning!  Come spend a Friday morning with me and we'll have fun, I promise.

Please check out this link for more information.  Hope to see you!

XOXO
grace

http://www.learnmore.duke.edu/certificates/


No comments: