Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Deena and Brad's December Wedding in High Point!

Hi Friends,

I hope you'll forgive me for staying away for so long.  I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (if I do say so myself) on November 23rd, and have been enjoying every moment with him since he arrived.  It was a bit crazy getting through those last winter weddings when I was 9+ months pregnant and then when I had a new baby, but I did it with the help of some AMAZING women and I am very grateful to Katherine Hollander, Samantha Kozub, Elise Bruce, and Amanda Scott for their incredible help, support and dedication.  I absolutely could not have kept my business going without them!

Here is a link to the Southern Weddings blog, which over the weekend posted the video from Inkspot Crow Films of Deena and Brad's gorgeous winter wedding in High Point, NC.  Check it out to see the amazing work of all of the fabulous vendors involved (who are listed in the blog) and to see the gorgeous couple and family, and exquisite wedding day.

http://iloveswmag.com/2012/01/14/southern-winter-wedding-film-from-inkspot-crow/

Thank you to MacKenzie at Inkspot Crow Films for sharing!

XOXO
grace

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Happy to know about your new baby and your business. I am also quite interested in planning weddings but don’t want to make it a profession. Recently assisted my wedding planner friend in arranging a wedding at one of New York Event Venues and it was really fun to arrange the day.