Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cristina and Cole - Classic Elegance in High Point

Wedding season is in full swing, so I hope you'll forgive me for not posting for a month now!  We have one more big event this weekend before we get a much needed break, including a trip to Colorado and a week at the beach.  It's been hard earned, and I can't wait!  My team has been amazing this spring, and I really can't thank them enough.  BIG love and thanks to Samantha Kozub, Katherine Hollander, and Rani Darling.

I'm just now trying to gather photos from all of our spring weddings.  Here is a link to some beautiful highlights from our big June 4th wedding in High Point.  I worked on this wedding for over a year, and all of the time and effort certainly paid off.  It was a really spectacular day and I was proud to be a part of it.  There were many, many talented and hard working people involved in making this event go off without a hitch including: Natalie Carter Hyde of Aesthetic Images Photography, the inimitable JW Walton of The Catering Company who dreamed up the gorgeous decor and design of the event (as well as provided the first class catering), Randy McManus, the amazing florist, Party Reflections, the Art of Cake (look at that cake!!), Trolleys Inc., Sterling Carriage, Eastcoast Entertainment, and many more.  Thank you to you all.  We loved working with you!

Above all else, congratulations to Cristina and Cole!

http://aestheticimages.net/shows/QubeinBuckfelderWedding/

No comments: